Is this the best North Facing Waterfront parcel of Land?
Many think this is the pick of the Lots we are offering remember it’s a rare opportunity to purchase canal front land! The old adage… They’re not making it anymore… really is the case for Yamba Quays…
With state planning changes made over 20 years ago, no more canal subdivisions are likely to be created again in NSW… THIS IS IT! Yamba Quays is the ideal address for residents seeking a peaceful, family-friendly community atmosphere that provides plenty of space and the freedom of choice. A quiet locale that continues to grow in value and is surrounded by a stunning natural wonderland of unsurpassed beauty.
This beautiful North facing block boasts 732sqm with water frontage in this exclusive subdivision, whether you have a sailboat or cruiser, weekends on the water are an absolute breeze with direct access to the magnificent Pacific Ocean. And each allotment has space for a jetty or pontoon to enhance your waterfront lifestyle. (*Subject to council approval).
#This lot Address will revert to Della Place upon registration of the title – expected late December 2021.
The Openn Negotiation Online Auction method of sale is to give all buyers equal opportunity to secure their Waterfront Lot. For sale by Openn Negotiation is an online auction with flexible conditions. The Openn Negotiation is underway and the blocks can sell at any time. To become qualified and avoid disappointment please register online as below. Open to all Buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
To place a bid/offer on these unique Lots, please simply follow the instructions below:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. Signup for free
3. Search for the property address – Witonga Drive, Yamba
4. Join as Bidder
5. Submit your bid/offer price
6. Final Bidding Stage will commence as follows… if not sold prior:
• Lot 157 – Tuesday 11 January 2022 – 4pm
• Lot 172 – Tuesday 11 January 2022 – 6pm
• Lot 158 – Wednesday 12 January 2022 – 4pm
• Lot 171 – Wednesday 12 January 2022 – 6pm
• Lot 161 – Thursday 13 January 2022 – 4pm
• Lot 162 – Thursday 13 January 2022 – 6pm
TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER ASAP…